Enrollment for Executive MBA is open until October 15, 2018. Program is intended for those who lead or will lead and manage a sector or company that has business results (8 years of work experience). Our students are the ones who believe in the possibility of further development of the economy, who have not given up fighting for themselves, their ideas and their people.
- Managers with a high degree of education
- Private and public sector
- Government and non-governmental organizations
- At least 5 years of management experience
- You have the knowledge and skills that make you unique
- You represent a good investment in a professional sense
The applicant submits a non-binding application at the Mokra Gora School of Management’s website . The candidate is required to send a scanned diploma that proves the completion of previous studies and CV. As a basic requirement, it is necessary for the candidate to have 8 years of work experience and 240 ECTS points in previous studies.
After the application candidates are invited for an interview with program director.
The promotional price of scholarship for participants in the Executive MBA program for 2018-2020 generation is € 6,000 in dinars counter value + VAT. The tuition fees do not include accommodation costs, and according to their experience, they do not exceed the amount of 3000 euros for the entire program (including travel and accommodation in China). Accommodation in Shanghai on a full board basis along with an airline ticket costs about 1,300 euros. After the completed interview and a positive reception decision by the program director, you will have the following payment options:
OPTION I: Payment of the entire program in advance with a discount of 5%.
OPTION II: Payment in installments:
- 1/3 tuition fee must be paid no later than 30 days after admission to the program, and certainly before October 15, 2018
- 1/3 of tuition fees must be paid before the start of the fourth module, and certainly before 1 May 2019
- 1/3 tuition fee must be paid before the beginning of the sixth module, and certainly before February 1, 2020