OPEN ENROLLMENT PROGRAMS at Mokra Gora School of Management last 2-4 days, and take place at both the Mokra Gora campus and Belgrade campus. They are meant for managers and Executives who were recently appointed to a management position, regardless of their work experience and previous education. All sessions are organized based on conceptual lectures, group work, simulations, role plays, demonstrations, educational films and discussing positive and negative experience from managerial experience.
Some of the programs are:
- Basic management program
- Leadership and strategy
- Communication management
- Human Resources management
- Emotional intelligence
- Consumer Behavior
- Innovation management in the value chain
- Negotiation skills
- Project Management
Topics covered during programs:
- Managerial skills and management processes
- Mission, vision, values, strategy
- Leading, behavioral basics
- Organizational culture and environment
- Social responsibility, ethics and leadership
- Change management and innovations
- Communication and conflict management
- Techniques for successful communication
- Argumentation and business negotiation
- Consumer behavior and why we should consider it?
- Consumer psychology: value system, learning, understanding and consumer memory, motivation and emotions as stimulation of behavior, personality and lifestyles.
- Research in marketing – how we research and make use of our findings etc.